- The Glyn Daniel Archaeogenetics Lab hosts a number of post-doctoral researchers and postgraduate students in their studies and research. We also provide training and facilities for undergraduates and postgraduates interested in working on archaeogenetics projects.
If you are interested in pursuing an archaeogenetics project, please contact us.
- Andrew Clarke - Research Associate
- Harriet Hunt - Post-doctoral Researcher
- Professor Martin Jones - Head of the Laboratory
- Catherine Kneale - Senior Research Technician
- Diane Lister - Post-Doctoral Researcher
Project Students 2011-2012
- Emily Ryley (Part IIB Archaeology, A38 project)
Visiting Scholars and Students
- Cai Dawei - Jilin University. Visiting scholar June 2011- June 2012
- Anubha Pathak - Banaras Hindu University. Visiting student academic year 2011-2012